Frequent Flyer Chronicle

This blog, starts as my personal Stories collection, written during the flights back home - after finishing my mails... I hope that with the assistance of fellow readers and other Frequent Flyers - this could evolve as a fun to read, virtual and somehow educational place to go.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

When lately did you brush your bag?

Brushing my shoes is a task I never do (although I should…).

However, whenever I see a person, offering brushing my shoes, for a fee, will it be in Turkey, Poland, or elsewhere – I immediately seat down and let him brush…my shoes need it and somehow I feel good I help the poor guy with a small fee...
I just did it now, in Manila airport.
When I finished the guy was asking me about “brushing my bag”…. :-) . I have an old leather bag – which I got once as a prize for a big sale from my former employer. I should have replaced him long ago since it really looks old – however I am emotionally attached to it. My “luck” is with me when I hang around with this one….



The guy renewed my bag, instantly.

I’ll do that every month. Great way to spend my money – keeping my luck brushed and shining….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home