Frequent Flyer Chronicle

This blog, starts as my personal Stories collection, written during the flights back home - after finishing my mails... I hope that with the assistance of fellow readers and other Frequent Flyers - this could evolve as a fun to read, virtual and somehow educational place to go.

Monday, July 10, 2006

To Blog?...or not to Blog???? #2

2As mentioned in my previous post with the same subject, I am trying both preparing Newsletter and a blog to determine what’s best for my business.

I already learnt the following things:

1.Newsletter takes long time to prepare – a personal blog is a snap
2.I got used to post personal stories on a blog – quite easily. I will have same difficulties as in a newsletter to put business content in. The difficulty is finding the relevant content which will relate to the audience.
3.This blog will not be for business (although Yigal thinks that a blog, even a business one should be personal)
4.I like the graphical result of my personal blog, and I don’t really care if somebody reads it or not. It’s a sort of a diary to store some adventures. Therefore it will probably be continued.
5.I’ll probably establish another blog – this time for a real business purpose.

We’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home